This is where you can find some examples of our work.
Computer “How To”, Hints & Tips and other Documents
The following are some documents we have written to help users with common computer related tasks and issues:
- How to determine what version of Windows I am running
- How to Automatically Resize and eMail a Large Picture in Windows 10
- How to Boost Your Wi-Fi Speed
- What to do when something appears in Windows and you dont know what to do
- How to request Remote Assistance when having problems with Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- How to activate the built-in Administrator account in Windows
- Setting Windows to Logon Automatically
- How can I determine what my computer is doing?
- Automatically Starting an App on Windows Login
- How to Image Back Up Windows 10
- How to wire a patch or cross-over cable
- How to take BIOS screenshots
- Checklist for Upgrading or Acquiring a New Computer
Images from Drone activities
Click on any image to expand it:
Workload Automation Videos
Here you will find some solution overview videos of Computer Associates (CA) Workload Automation dSeries Edition (CA WADE):
- CA WADE Solution Architecture – This short (7:49) video provides an architectural overview of release 12 of CA’s Workload Automation dSeries Edition (DE) solution. It graphically introduces the various components of the solution and their relation to other components in the IT infrastructure, in the sequence in which they would be installed.
- CA WADE Server Install using embedded PostgreSQL – Server Install using embedded PostgreSQL. This short (7:24) video presents the installation of the Workload Automation DE Primary Management Server together with an embedded PostgreSQL database. You will discover the process is straight forward and very quick (less than 5 minutes).